The Educational Opportunity Center provides counseling and information on college admissions and financial aid to adults who want to enter or continue a program of postsecondary (beyond high school) education.
- Guidance on entry to a general educational development (GED) program (if needed).
- Academic advice and assistance researching and selecting a "best fit" college/university.
- Assistance in completing college admissions and financial aid applications.
- Assistance in preparing for college entrance examinations.
- Guidance on student loan remedy to return to school.
This program is made possible from a grant from the US Department of Education.